1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A double pass dough sheeter for pizza and pies that's made in Canada
The Universe TM-18 is a double pass dough sheeter suitable for a number of different doughs: pizza dough, roti, pita bread, pie crust, coffee cake, and more. You're going to be able to roll dough with a maximum diameter of 18 inches, with a capacity of about 450 pieces per (with one operator). And it's made in Canada.
The rollers on this machine are very easy to adjust, which will allow the operators to have precise dough thicknesses easily and quickly. The TM-18 has been designed with heavy gauge steel and with a powerful 3/4 HP motor, so it will last you for many years to come.
This product has a 1-year parts and labour warranty, only for the Greater Toronto Area (the GTA).
- Made in Canada
- Heavy gauge steel is sanitary and easy to clean
- Rollers are made of hard chromed precision ground
- Plastic discharge chute
- Stainless steel chute and receiving tray
- Smooth painted surface for easy cleaning
- Roller bearing position on the outside of machine for easy maintenance
Rollers diameters 3.5"
Short rollers 10" length
Long rollers 18" length
Motor 3/4 HP
Electrical 110v, 60c, single phase
Dimensions (WDH) 32" x 33" x 31"
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST