Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A heavy-duty mixer with a 1/2 HP motor, 3 fixed speeds, and triple interlock safety system
The Centerline by Hobart HMM20-1STD 20-quart mixer is a commercial-grade heavy-duty planetary mixer, ideal for any kitchen that mixes batter, dough, and more. It has an all-gear transmission, for years of trouble-free, consistent use. It has a 1/2 horsepower, fixed-speed motor with 3 agitator speeds (40, 75, and 137 RPM).
The HMM20 features GearSafe - a safety system that means you can safely switch from speed to speed without shearing them or turning off the mixer. It has large, easily-used controls and a digital timer with last time remind (meaning the last time set), which is great for multiple batch use. It has a triple interlock safety system and includes a removable stainless steel bowl guard (no tools required for removal).
This product comes with a beater, whip, dough hook, 20-quart stainless steel bowl, plus a 1-year parts and labour warranty.
- All-gear transmission
- 1/2 HP motor with 3 fixed speeds
- Beater, whip, dough hook, and bowl included
- #12 taper attachment hub
- Triple interlock safety system
- Digital timer with last time remind
- Removable stainless steel bowl guard
- Large, easy-to-use controls
Brand Centerline by Hobart
Dimensions (WDH) 21.7" x 21.6" x 33.3"
Certifications ETL Listed, NSF
Weight 189 lb
Shipping Weight 204 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST