Usually ships in
1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A vertical broiler proudly made in America
XL Manufacturing's AutoGyro 4LG is a vertical broiler with 2 elements that is proudly made in the USA. It has a capacity of up to 65 pounds of meat and is NSF certified. It's perfect for broiling gyros, shawarma, specialty meats, donair meat, and tacos al pastor meat.
This model has an hourly output of 30,000 BTU and is available with natural gas or liquid propane. It includes a skewer with meat base, a catch pan, and a drip pan with a cover. The broiler has a stainless steel construction and a single gas knob design. It also has an advanced stop clutch motor for excellent control.
- Made in USA
- Perfect for broiling gyros, shawarma, specialty meats, and pastor
- Capacity of up to 65 lb of meat
- 2 vertical elements
- Includes skewer with meat base, catch pan, and drip pan with cover
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- Available with natural gas or liquid propane
- Single gas knob design
- NSF Certified
Brand XL Manufacturing
Dimensions (WDH) 18" x 18" x 33"
Capacity 5 to 65 lb
BTU per hour 30,000
Ship Weight 70 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST