The Star-Max 6124RCBF is a two-burner entry in the Star-Max line of radiant charbroilers. It features solid construction with a cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front to protect the heavy-duty metal controls, a stainless steel 2.75" tapered splash guard, and 4" adjustable legs. Double wall aluminized steel side panels and an enclosed bottom help to reduce heat loss, and a large capacity stainless steel water pan allows for easy clean up.
The cooking surface consists of two heavy-duty cast iron grates that can be adjusted independently to flat or slanted positions. The grates are reversible, with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items. Heat is supplied by way of two high-performance H-style cast iron burners at 40,000 BTUs each (35,000 BTUs when propane is being used). In addition to distributing heat evenly, two heavy gauge contoured stainless steel radiants per burner protect the burners from juices from cooking food and send flavourful steam back up towards the grill, bringing your food's flavour to the next level.
The Star-Max 6124RCBF is made in America. It comes set up for natural gas, and it can be used with propane with the included convertible regular.
- Made in America - a top-quality, long-lasting product
- Stainless steel construction with cool-to-touch front panel
- Large capacity stainless steel water pan
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates are reversible and adjustable to 2 grilling positions
- Stainless steel contoured radiants
- Adjustable 4" legs
- 2.75" splash guard for grease and spill protection
- High performance H-style burners (40,000 BTUs each when used with natural gas, 35,000 BTUs each when used with propane) with independent controls
- Unit ships natural gas with liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator
Dimensions (WDH) 24” x 29” x 15.5”
Net Weight 140 lb
Number of Burners 2
Total BTUs 80,000
Cooking Area 480 sq. in.
Due to supply chain delays, this product currently has a 14-16 week lead time.
Two years parts and labour warranty.