A good-quality, aluminum frying pan for restaurants and commercial kitchens
The Browne commercial frying pans with natural finish are made with a standard weight aluminum. It can be ordered in 8", 10", or 12" diameter. These frying pans are perfect for restaurants and commercial kitchen who are looking for a quality pan that is at a reasonable budget. It will work on gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen tops, but will not work with induction.
It is made with 3.5mm, 8 gauge aluminum, which is good quality and will provide years of use with even heat distribution. These frying pans are part of their "Thermalloy" professional cookware line. The handles are securely fastened with rivets for extra durability and so the handle will not loosen over time.
The wide base allows for larger cooking surfaces and ensures that the pan sits flat on the heating source. These frying pans come with an ergonomic silicone sleeve, which is heat resistant up to 572° Fahrenheit (300° Celsius). The handle is at a comfortable angle which allows easy pick-up without touching any hot surfaces. If you're looking for a similar price-point frying pan but with a nonstick finish, check out these non-stick frying pans.
- Good quality restaurant fry pan with a natural aluminum finish
- Wide base allows for larger cooking surface and ensures pan sits flat on heat source
- Ergonomic removable silicone sleeve, heat resistant to 572° Fahrenheit (300° C)
- Handle with off-set rivets for superior attachment that will not loosen over time
- Comfort angled handle design enables easy pick-up without touching hot surface
- Operates with gas/electric/ceramic/halogen, but not induction
- NSF sanitation approved for commercial use
Type Frying Pan
|Item||Diameter x Height (without handle)|
|5813808||8 x 1.5"|
|5813810||10 x 2"|
|5813812||14 x 2.5"|