A 20 quart commercial pasta cooker pot set with four insets
This past cooker is a five piece set with a 20-quart aluminum pot and four stainless steel insets that each have a 3-quart capacity. The pot is considered a "standard weight" aluminum which means it's a good-quality aluminum that can provide even heat distribution and durability for commercial use.
This is part of Browne's "Thermalloy" series of professional cookware, which is award-winning for its quality, durability, and comes with a good price-point. While this past pot is not NSF certified, it is designed for usage in commercial kitchens throughout Canada. It has a lustrous satin finish and has riveted handles for durability. The handles are extra-wide so they can be used with oven gloves.
- 20 quart aluminum pot for cooking pasta or vegetables in separate sections
- Includes 4 stainless steel insets (item 5813319) which have hang hooks for easy draining
- All handles are securely fastened with rivets for extra durability
- Lustrous satin finish aluminum
- Standard weight aluminum (4mm, 6 gauge) is designed for restaurants
- Extra wide handle that can be used with oven gloves
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, halogen (but not induction)
- Insets have 3 quart (2.8 litre) capacity
Type Pasta cooker
Dimensions (WH) 14.25" x 7" (36.1 x 17.7 cm)
Dimensions with handles (WH) 16.75" x 7" (42.5 17.7 cm)
Inset hole diameter 0.45cm