The Doyon JA6 is an electric bakery convection oven with steam injection that can hold 6 standard sheet pans (18" x 26"). You can order this oven in the standard end-loaded configuration, or as a side-loaded configuration (model JA6SL). It also has optional stands which you can purchase.
The JA6 is part of Doyon's "Jet Air" series, which is known worldwide for its unique "Jet Air System." The air moves in one direction, stops, and then moves the other way, which results in a bidirectional and gentle velocity airflow for exceptional baking results. This system will help you bake faster and more evenly without having to turn pans during baking. The Jet Air fan system will also save energy and labour costs.
Doyon's outstanding uniform steam injection system includes an electronic timer which will give you a precise mist while baking for a better quality product (crusty breads, bagels, french baguettes, etc.). This advanced steam system will allow inexperienced employees to produce quality products with minimum training.
- Advanced oven control with 8 stage baking and 99 programmable recipes and USB port
- Variable air speeds and fan delay; door switch cutoff for fan blower
- 500° Fahrenheit max temperature
- Programmable shot and pulse steam injection
- Six 18" x 26" pan capacity
- Can be set on a counter top or an optional stand
- JA6SL accommodates side-loaded pans, and standard model accommodates end-loaded pans
- NSF approved
Dimensions for JA6 (WDH) 36.5" x 48.25" x 34.75"
Dimensions for JA6SL (WDH) 38.3" x 37.6" x 34.6"
Electrical 1 phase or 3 phase
Water Inlet 1/4" NPT
Finish Stainless Steel
Clearance 1" side and Back
Floor Clearance 4"
Top Clearance 12"
Ship Weight 700 lb
Two year parts and one year labour limited warranty.