Usually ships in
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A weighted barspoon for quick and easy drink mixing
The Barfly M37012 is a classic barspoon to simplify the process of stirring cocktails or mixed drinks. The weight on the end of the spoon helps with balance, and the long spiral design makes the spoon more maneuverable than the average teaspoon. The Barfly M37012 is 11.81 inches, and comes in many different finishes: stainless steel, antique copper, black, copper plated, and gold plated.
A proper barspoon is an essential piece of equipment for many bartenders. Though its primary use is for mixing drinks, skilled bartenders use these for a variety of functions, such as muddling. Whether you're looking for a mixing spoon capable of withstanding daily use in a busy bar, or something to help you mix drinks in your home tiki bar, this is the spoon for you.
- Weighted to balance easily in your hand
- Spiral design makes it easy mix with
- Long enough to be used in a variety of shaker and glass sizes
- Comes in a variety of finishes
- Can be used for a variety of bartending tasks, such as muddling
Model M37012, M37012ACP, M37012BK, M37012CP, M37012GD
Type Bar spoon
Material Stainless steel
Style Stainless steel, antique copper, black, copper
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST