Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
An economy line of restaurant-durable cutlery from Browne
Browne's Windsor Series is our economy-line of restaurant flatware. This is most often purchased by schools, colleges, hospitals, and other establishments that are looking for inexpensive cutlery that can be replaced easily. You can order spoons, forks, or knives — each item comes in box of a dozen. A Windsor snail and escargot fork is also available.
This cutlery is perfect if you're looking for a cost-effective solution. It is 18/0 stainless steel with a vibro finish (which is a little less shiny than a mirror finish). If you're looking for a similar style, but a bit sturdier metal that won't bend as easily, check out the Browne WIN2. Or if you want something even higher quality, you can check out Browne's Celine series. If you're looking to compare the different flatware series we have, check out our comparison chart.
- An economy series of restaurant flatware
- Series includes forks, knives, spoons in different styles
- Sold in boxes of 12 items
- Ideal for hospitals and school who want flatware that can be easily replaced
- Lighter and thinner set: the knives are 1.5 mm thick at the handle
Material Stainless Steel
Knives 13/0, 1.5 mm
|7.3" (18.4 cm)
|6.3" (15.8 cm)
|Serrated Dinner Knife, 55 grams
|8.3" (21 cm)
|Round Soup Spoon
|6.5" (16.5 cm)
|5.9" (14.9 cm)
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST