The Ikon IRB-24 is a radiant charbroiler with an all stainless steel cabinet and double wall insulated sides. The radiants themselves are cast iron, and the charbroiler sits on adjustable stainless steel legs with non-skid feet. With cast iron grates that have three height positions, various temperatures can be achieved which furthers the variety of products that can be cooked.
With adjustable manual gas controls the charbroiler is safe and easy to operate. The pilot light is also ignitable from the front. Its U shape burners provide even heat distribution for every 12". The front edge is cool to the touch; the back and side have splash guards; and the flue is located on the back of the unit for ample ventilation.
- All stainless steel cabinet and double wall insulated sides
- Cast iron radiants
- Adjustable stainless steel legs with non-skid feet
- Iron grates have three height positions
- Easy-to-use manual gas controls
- Ignitable from the front
- "U" shape burners with even heat distribution every 12"
- "Cool-to-the-touch" front edge
- Splash guards on the back and side
- Flue located on the back
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 24" x 34" x 15"
Cooking Area (WD) 24" x 20"
Weight 138 lb
Total BTUs 70,000
Usually ships in 2 - 4 business days.
One year limited parts and labour warranty.