The Vulcan IRX VTEC60 is a highly-advanced infrared charbroiler, giving you delicious products with consistency, dependability, and energy-efficiency.
This infrared charbroiler gives increased production capacity while decreasing gas usage, and will deliver products that are juicer and tastier than what other charbroilers can provide. You'll be able to taste the difference. It's perfect for lean chicken, fish, vegetables, and thinly sliced steak. For more information, check out their brochure.
- Patented grate design virtually eliminates flare-ups
- Energy-efficient 22,000 BTU/hr independent burner sections every 12"
- 11" x 25" stainless steel cooking grids providing ≈ 2 sq. ft 2 of cooking area in each burner zone
- Rotary piezo igniter provides direct spark ignition to burners - no standing pilots, no electric needed
- Emitter panels as part of charbroiler construction are consumable
Dimensions (WDH) 58.4" x 35.1" x 16.4"
Working Height 12.5"
Broiling Area 55" x 25.25"
Burner Sections 5
Total BTUs 110,000
Power Source Gas
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!