The Centerline by Hobart EDGE10 manual meat slicer has a 1-speed, 1/3 HP motor. The base, knife cover, gauge plate, and carriage have an anodized aluminum finish. The diameter of the knife is 10 inches and is constructed from hollowed ground, hardened, and polished forged chromium-plated carbon steel.
The product table is 45° and the carriage system is removable. The slicer also has a top-mounted removable ceramic stone sharpener and features a permanent knife ring guard.
- 1-speed, 1/3 HP motor
- ETL Listed and NSF Certified
- Anodized aluminum carriage, gauge plate, knife cover and base
- 45° product table
- 10" diameter chrome-plated carbon steel knife
- Carriage handles food up to 8" wide, by 6" high or 7" diameter
- Precise slice adjustment to a thickness of 9/16"
- Top-mounted ceramic stone sharpener
Brand Centerline by Hobart
Dimensions (WDH) 20.5" x 16.5" x 17.5"
Slice Thickness to 9/16"
Knife Diameter 10"
Motor 1-speed, 0.33 HP
Weight 37.5 lb
One year parts and labour warranty, excluding wear items.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!