Crown Verity's portable grills have been designed for caterers and rental applications. These grills are stackable for easy storage and transport.
These grills have been designed with protective crash bars on each side of the grill, and there are two crash bars on the front of the gill, which will keep the knobs and body of the grill safe during transportation. This grill has been designed with a high quality 304 stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning. Compared to units made of metal or 430 stainless steel, these units are built to last.
These grills comes in liquid propane only, and include quick disconnect gas hose(s) with regulator(s) for the propane tanks.
- Gas grill constructed of 304 stainless steel including grids, burners and all fasteners
- Deep, 21" cooking surface
- 15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners
- Ready to use: ships completely assembled on a skid
- Extra crash bars on the front and side of the grill
- Includes water pans with drain ports to ease cleaning and help eliminate grease fires from occurring
- 16 gauge stainless steel radiants that remain in place during transportation and cleaning
- Buy Canadian! Made in Ontario! Buy a quality grill and support the economy
PCB-36 - 36" portable grill
PCB-60 - 60" portable grill
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!
One year parts and labour limited warranty. Lifetime warranty on body and cooking grids. Ten year warranty on burners.