The Bunn ICB Twin SH is part of their "Infusion Series." It comes with a Bunn-exclusive "Soft Heat" technology, which supplies controlled heat to the brewed coffee within the server whenever it's docked on the brewer, ensuring ideal holding temperatures and optimal flavour.
This is the "Platinum Edition" of Bunn's "Infusion Series" so it is equipped with an intuitive 4.3” touch screen, providing an enhanced user experience when operating and programming the brewers -- as well as other features including wireless capabilities. The "SmartWAVE" spray-head technology creates an industry best uniformity of extraction for exceptionally smooth coffee. And it comes with a stainless steel funnel.
This commercial satellite brewer is perfect for medium and high volume batch brewing, allowing you to fill up the servers and then bring them to wherever you want to have coffee on hand. It can produce up to 280 8-ounce cups every hour (236 ml cups).
- Intuitive 4.3" touchscreen with user interface provides an enhanced experience when operating and programming the brewers
- The powerful duo of a BUNN-exclusive Peak Extraction Sprayhead coupled with SmartWAVE technology delivers increased turbulence in the coffee bed, unrivaled uniformity of extraction, and complexity in the finished beverage
- USB port for easy programming
- Digital readout displays in English, Spanish, or French–for easier programming and control
- Electronic funnel lock prevents removal of each brew funnel until drip-through is complete
- New Infusion Soft Heat servers [sold separately] are ergonomic, lighter weight, energy efficient and now offer programmable recipe/ batch based holding times and temperatures, alerting staff when freshness has expired or server is empty
- Compatible with new Infusion SH servers, new TF 1.5-gallon ThermoFresh Servers (with Base), all previous generations of TF 1.5-gallon TF Servers (with Base) and Titan 1.5-gallon servers
Model ICB Twin SH PE
Dimensions (WHD) 21.9" x 32.8" x 23"
Water Access Plumbed
Cord Attached Yes
Output 280 8-oz cups per hour
Input Water Temperature 60°F
# Wires Plus Ground 3
Product Number 53600.6100
One year parts and labour warranty.