The Bunn "ICB Twin TF" is a thermal coffee brewer that can produce up to 280 cups of coffee an hour (8 ounce cups). It is compatible with 1 gallon "ThermoFresh" servers without bases, and airpots.
It is a "Platinum Edition" of their Infusion series, so it comes with a 4.3" touchscreen; SmartWAVE sprayhead technology; and a stainless steel funnel.
It is also available in a taller model, which brews into 1.5 gallon servers with bases.
- Intuitive 4.3" touchscreen with user interface provides an enhanced experience when operating and programming the brewers
- SmartWAVE sprayhead technology creates an industry best uniformity of extraction for exceptionally smooth tasting coffee
- Platinum Edition SmartWave technology delivers a timed air purge at the end of the brew cycle, removing residual water from the sprayhead, reducing lime build up and ultimately extending the life of the equipment
- The ICB Twin Infusion Series coffee brewer delivers twice the brew capacity, from a single platform
- Multiple recipes from one footprint --- with six brew buttons and two batch sizes
- Large 5.6 gallon (21.2 litre) tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity
- USB port for easy programming
- Digital readout displays in English, Spanish, or French ---for easier programming and control
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Electronic funnel lock prevents removal of each brew funnel until drip-through is complete
- Compatible with new TF 1.0-gallon
- Baseless ThermoFresh Servers, all previous generations of TF 1 gallon Baseless TF Servers, and Airpots
Model ICB Twin TF PE
Product Number 54200.6100
Dimensions (WHD) 22.6" x 25.1" x 23.5"
Water Access Plumbed
Cord Attached Yes
Output 280 8-oz cups per hour
Input Water Temperature 60°F
# Wires Plus Ground 3
One year parts and labour warranty.