The Ikon IECO-2 is a double decker electric convection oven. The front, sides, and top exterior of this oven are constructed of stainless steel. Each deck contains three high power heating elements, 3.3kW each. This unit is available as 1 or 3 phase. The fan motor is two-speed, and with a 1/2 HP fan the rotations can range from 1140 - 1725 rpm. The fan also has a forced 'cool down' fan mode. The unit includes a stacking kit.
The interior is constructed of porcelain enamel and each deck has two halogen interior lights. Ten heavy duty nickel-plated racks come with this appliance, and the deck interiors each have eleven possible rack positions. The temperature range is 150° - 500° Fahrenheit (66° - 260° Celsius). The oven is ignited electronically, has an dial-type thermostat, and also an electronic timer with alarm buzzer.
- Front, sides, and top exterior are constructed of stainless steel
- Six high power heating elements, 3.3kW each
- Two-speed fan motor with 1/2 HP; forced 'cool down' mode
- Porcelain enamel oven interior
- Two halogen lights in each deck
- Ten nickel-plated racks with eleven possible rack positions per deck
- Includes a stacking kit
- Temperature range of 150° - 500° F (66° - 260° C)
- Electronic timer with alarm buzzer
- Electronic ignition
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 38.1" x 44.4" x 65.6"
Oven Interior (WDH) 29" x 22.5" x 19.4"
Rack Clearance (WD) 28" x 21"
Total kW 19.8
One year limited parts and labour warranty.