The Ikon IECO is an electric convection oven. The front, sides, and top exterior of this oven are constructed of stainless steel. It contains three high power heating elements, 3.3kW each. This unit is available as 1 or 3 phase. The fan motor is two-speed, and with a 1/2 HP fan the rotations can range from 1140 - 1725 rpm. The fan also has a forced 'cool down' fan mode. The unit includes a leg and caster kit.
The oven interior is constructed of porcelain enamel and has two halogen interior lights. Five heavy duty nickel-plated racks come with this appliance, and the oven interior has eleven possible rack positions. The temperature range is 150° - 500° Fahrenheit (66° - 260° Celsius). The oven is ignited electronically, has an dial-type thermostat, and also an electronic timer with alarm buzzer.
- Front, sides, and top exterior are constructed of stainless steel
- Three high power heating elements, 3.3kW each
- Two-speed fan motor with 1/2 HP; forced 'cool down' mode
- Porcelain enamel oven interior
- Two halogen lights in the interior
- Five nickel-plated racks with eleven possible rack positions
- Includes a leg and caster kit
- Temperature range of 150° - 500° F (66° - 260° C)
- Electronic timer with alarm buzzer
- Electronic ignition
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 38.1" x 44.4" x 60"
Oven Interior (WDH) 29" x 22.5" x 19.4"
Rack Clearance (WD) 28" x 21"
Total kW 9.9
One year limited parts and labour warranty.