The Ikon IGCO is a gas convection oven that can run on natural gas or liquid propane, a conversion kit is supplied with each unit. The front, sides, and top exterior of this oven are constructed of stainless steel. It contains three inshot burners, 18,000 BTU each. The fan motor is two-speed, and with a 1/2 HP fan the rotations can range from 1140 - 1725 rpm. The fan also has a forced 'cool down' fan mode. The unit includes a leg and caster kit.
The oven interior is constructed of porcelain enamel and has two halogen interior lights. Five nickel-plated racks come with this oven, and the oven interior has ten possible rack positions. The temperature range is 150° - 500° Fahrenheit (66° - 260° Celsius). The oven is ignited electronically, has an electronic thermostat, and manual timer control.
- Liquid propane or natural gas; a conversion kit is supplied
- Front, sides, and top exterior are constructed of stainless steel
- Three inshot burners in the interior, 18,000 BTU each
- Two-speed fan motor with 1/2 HP; forced 'cool down' mode
- Porcelain enamel oven interior
- Two halogen lights in the interior
- Five nickel-plated racks with ten possible rack positions
- Includes a leg and caster kit
- Temperature range of 150° - 500° F (66° - 260° C)
- Electronic ignition
Overall Dimensions (WDH) 38.1" x 44.4" x 60"
Oven Interior (WDH) 29" x 22.5" x 19.4"
Rack Clearance (WD) 28" x 21"
Total BTU 54,000
Usually ships in 2 - 4 business days.
One year limited parts and labour warranty.