The Imperial ICV-1 is a standard depth gas convection oven that has been built with top quality parts and construction, made entirely in the USA. This oven's "Turbo-Flow" air system creates an air flow pattern that heats the inner and outer surfaces of the oven cavity at the same time, and recirculates hot air to maximize efficiency for energy savings.
It has a porcelainized oven interior for easy cleaning. It has an intelligently designed and rugged door: the door handle is secured to an internal stainless steel chassis system, not the door finish. And four bearings per door extend the life of the door mechanism. It comes with manual controls, which offer a 2-speed fan control for general baking and roasting, and an oven cool-down switch which has 2 fan speeds.
Imperial has been making high-quality, top-value cooking equipment since 1957. They use innovative manufacturing processing with state-of-the-art technology and machinery to enhance efficiencies, lower production costs, and offer top-quality equipment.
- Made in the USA
- Fast temperature recovery
- 2-speed 1/2 hp motor for high production cooking and delicate baking
- Double bearings on the top and bottom of each door
- Four bearings per door extends the life of the door mechanism
- Door chassis is fortified to withstand constant opening and closing
- Handle is secured to an internal stainless steel chassis system, not the external door finish
- One hand opens and closes both doors simultaneously
- 60/40 doors open to 130° for complete interior access
- Large window for viewing product at a glance
- Porcelainized oven interior for easy cleaning and better browning
- 2 interior oven lights with a momentary switch outside the oven
- 10 rack positions for maximum versatility
- 5 oven racks included
- Manual controls are standard
Gas Output 70,000
Ship Weight 521 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 38" x 41.5" x 64"
Manifold Pressure 5" W.C. (NG) | 10" W.C. (LP)
Manifold Size 3/4"
Electrical 120v, 1Ph, 60Hz
Max Amps 9
One year parts and labour warranty.