The Globe PF10E has been designed specifically for restaurants who want an entry level fryer, or who have lighter duty needs for their cooking. This model will be able to accept 10 pounds of oil and be able to produce 10 pounds of fries per hour. And this model has a 5-20 plug.
Like all of Globe’s equipment, this machine has been constructed with a very high standard of excellence. Stainless steel construction. Stainless steel fry pot. Nickel-plate fry baskets with cool-to-touch insulated handles. From top to bottom, inside and out, this machine has been crafted with specificity and attention to detail.
You’re going to be able to cook almost anything in this machine: fries, onion rings, donuts, chicken, fish fillets, shrimp — and more.
- 70˚F – 375˚F thermostat
- High temp thermal limit control with manual reset
- 3.5” stainless steel adjustable feet
- Built-in basket nesting hooks
- Attached 4-foot power cord and plug (dual power cords and plugs on the PF32E)
- All stainless steel construction
- Removable, stainless steel fry pot with handles
- Easy to remove and clean control box and swing up elements
- Nickel-plated fry baskets with cool-to-touch insulated handles
Food Capacity 10 pounds per hour
Oil Capacity 10 pounds
Number of Tanks 1
Electric 120v, 1700 W, 14 AMPs
NEMA Plug Type (1) 5-20P
Dimension (LWH) 17.5” x 11.06” x 14.8”
Net Weight 16.3 pounds
One year parts and labour warranty.