The Waring Commercial WDH10 is a professional food dehydrator designed for commercial kitchens. It has 10 stainless steel mesh trays, which are 15" by 13.5" (for a total of 14 square feet). It has simple touch controls with 5 memory stations to set and store programs, with a temperature range between 90 - 180 degrees Fahrenheit, and with a timer between 1 to 40 hours, and a rear-mounted fan for even heat distribution.
This dehydrator can be used for a wide variety of foods. If you're a pastry chef, you can use the Waring WDH10 to make various meringues, dehydrated mousses, dried herbs, or dessert decorations. Or you could use it for manipulating the texture of fruits like strawberries and grapes. If you're a mixologists at a bar, you can use it to make candied dehydrated fruits or herbs and infused powders to garnish drinks. Other popular favorites include pepperoni, beef jerky, and kale chips. You can also order an optional fruit leather sheet (contact us) to create fruit leather.
- Built for chefs and mixologists looking to add unique flavor and texture to food and beverages
- Digital LED display with capacitive touch controls
- 5 memory stations for setting and storing unique programs
- Adjustable temperature range: 90˚ - 180˚ Fahrenheit (32˚ - 82˚ Celsius)
- View temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Set timer up to 40 hours, automatic shutoff when times ends
- 10 trays of dehydrating space
- 15-inch by 13.5-inch stainless steel mesh racks
- Total dehydrating surface area of 14 square feet
- Clear-view glass door for monitoring dehydrating process
- Rear-mounted airflow system
Dimensions (WDH) 14.5" x 20" x 16.3"
Plug NEMA 5-15P
Cord Length 5 feet
Approval cETLus, NSF
Amperage 6 amps
Wattage 800 watts
Frequency 60 hertz
Limited One year warranty.