Usually ships in
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A tub for bussing tables with two separate sections
Vollrath's 52632 high-density polyethylene bus box has a wide ranges of potential uses. It can be used to bus tables at a restaurant or café, or as a food storage container for any commercial kitchen or home. They can be used to store tablewares, cleaning supplies, or even books, toys, or anything that will fit. This item has separate compartments to divide cutlery from dishware, for example.
This tub is made in the USA and it's also NSF-certified. It features stacking lugs to avoid multiple tubs getting stuck together and reinforced handles, providing extra support. It is approved for use with temperatures from -30° to 183° Fahrenheit (-34.4° to 83.9° Celsius.) The tub's bottom is ribbed on the exterior.
- Made in the USA
- Multipurpose boxes for any commercial kitchen or home
- Great for dry ingredient storage or dish bussing at cafés, restaurants, and more
- NSF Certified
- High density polyethylene construction
- Approved for use between -30° to 183° F
Dimensions (WDH) 23" x 17.5" x 6"
Type Bus Tub / Food Storage Container
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST