An elegant design for total dependability. The slide shaft is made of ground, chromed steel for a smoother operation. The high quality bushings and ball bearings are self-lubricating.
The dial thickness control cam system allows for an always precise cut. A safety cover is placed under the motor and the electrical components. The hopper features an exclusive heavy duty plastic protection to keep operator's hand at safe distance from the blade while operating the slicer.
Easy to clean aluminum alloy construction does not crack or stain. The carriage and the centre plate are quickly removable without tools
- Operation: Gravity Feed.
- Knife: One piece, chromium plated 100cr6 forged carbon steel blade.
- Sharpener: Built-in, removable, two store dual action.
- Slice thickness: Infinitely variable up to 0.5".
- Switch: on/off button.
- Button is lit when machine is on.
- 10" Blade Size, Belt Driven.
- Conforms to the Québec NORMS.
Material: Polished, Anodized Aluminum Alloy.
One year parts and labor.