Every BakeMax BMRS spiral mixers comes with a removable bowl to make your operation quick and easy. These mixers have been designed specifically for tough, heavy doughs, like those used for pizzas and bagels. Their high-quality stainless steel bowls have capacities from 160 to 320 kilograms of dough, depending on the model.
The bowl can be set to rotate either forward of backward, which can help you remove the product from the bowl. And these mixers feature a dual-direction mixing technology, where the speed is synchronized with the reverse-rotating bowl, to mix ingredients and blend dough hydraulically downward. This will keep your dough cooler and achieve desired results more efficiently.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spiral agitator and bowl, designed to Baking Industry Sanitation Standards.
- Instant termination of operation if safety guard is lifted.
- Accurate timers automatically control mixing time.
- Machine is still operational even if timer is interrupted.
- Powerful spiral mixing increases water absorption by dough, thus increasing volume and assuring uniform texture.
- Instant-response servo-limit switch for safety.
- Bowl may be set to rotate either forward or backward.
- All models are 220 volt, 3 phase (except 160 kg. model, which is 208v)
- Two year warranty
|BMRS160||100 kg. (220 lb)||160 kg. (352 lb)|
|BMRS200||125 kg. (275 lb)||200 kg. (440 lb)|
|BMRS240||175 kg. (330 lb)||240 kg. (529 lb)|
|BMRS320||200 kg. (440 lb)||320 kg. (705 lb)|
|Model||HP (Agitator)||HP (Bowl)|
|BMRS160||55" x 35" x 56.9"|
|BMRS200||60.9" x 36.9" x 56.9"|
|BMRS240||62.9" x 45.1" x 56.9"|
|BMRS320||66.8" x 47.2" x 56.9"|
Two year warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!