The Doyon EM20 is part of their economy series of general-purpose mixers. It's been designed to mix a large variety of products, like cakes, cookies, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, or classic yeast breads. It is a quiet, compact, and versatile general-purpose mixer from one of the best bakery and pizza equipment brands in the business.
- Comes complete with bowl, hook, beater, whip, and a safety guard with easy-to-feed chute
- 3 speed motor (including one speed for dough mixing)
- Gear driven
- Easy to operate controls
- Small foot print and quiet design allow you to place in any area of your business
- Easy to clean
- Reduced energy consumption
- Heavy duty 2 HP motor
- Thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Emergency stop button
- #12 Driven Hub
|Product||Max weight of finish product|
|Dough, Heavy Bread 55% AR||15 lb (7 kg)|
|Dough, Bread or Roll 60% AR||20 lb (9 kg)|
|Dough, Whole Wheat 70% AR||20 lb (9 kg)|
|Dough,Thin Pizza 40% AR||Not recommended|
|Dough, Med Pizza 50% AR||10 lb (4.5 kg)|
|Dough,Thick Pizza 60% AR||20 lb (9 kg)|
For more information, see the spec sheet.
Dimensions (HWD) 36.25" x 23.75" x 24"
Weight 300 lb
Plug NEMA 5-15P
Speeds 3 (120, 271, and 389)
Two year parts, and one year labour warranty.