The Celcook by Pratica "Copa Express" (model CPCOPA530) has been engineered to cook fresh, chilled, or frozen food, resulting in delicious flavours and perfect browning and cripsing. It has convection heating, impinged air, microwave cooking, and infrared radiant -- enabling you to make a variety of foods up to 10 times faster than traditional processes.
The major benefit of this model is its compact size and large capacity. This is the most compact speed oven with the largest capacity on the market. This is the only high speed oven in its category that will accept GN's 1/2 size hotel pans (12.75" x 10.3"). It also comes with a large, easy-to-use touch screen controls.
Celcook has expertly designed this machine from years of experience in high-speed combination ovens, giving this machine a high-quality design with all the features you'd expect, but at a fraction of the cost of other name-brands. If you want to compare the features of all of Celcook's high speed ovens, check out their brochure.
- Up to 1024 recipes, with 8 steps each, divided by 16 groups
- USB port to upload/download recipes
- Easy to clean
- Adjustable temperature from 86° to 530° Fahreneit
- User friendly Interface
- Cool to the touch exterior
- Independently controlled of air speed, microwave and infrared
- Constructed from AISI430 (exterior) and AISI304 (interior)
- Stainless Steel
- Ventless system with easy removable catalytic filter
- Allows the use of metal pans
- Manual mode for on-the-fly cooking
- Baking Stone
- Teflon Basket
- Speed Grill
- USB flash drive
Model Copa Express
Item Number CPCOPA530
Power 5.7 kW
Circuit 30 Amps
Consum. 4 kWh
Plug NEMA 6-30
Dimensions (HWD) 27.3" x 16" x 30.75"
Weight 174 lb
Chamber Dimensions (HWD) 7.25" x 13.25" x 11.25"
Capacity 0.61 cubic feet | 17.5 litre
Wall Clearances 1" on sides
One year parts and labour warranty.