The Merrychef eikon e1s is a high speed oven for kitchens with limited space. Its dimensions (WDH) are 16.02" x 22.6" x 23.2"; and with 16" of width, it has a 12" cooking cavity. There's no wasted space with this machine. And with rapid cooking, this oven cooks up to 10 - 12 times faster than other conventional ovens, with very quiet operation.
Some other features of the eikon e1s include touch screen controls and a USB port for memory stick transfer of up to 1024 cooking profiles. It has built-in daignostic testing to keep it running at its peak, and it also has a rounded interior which makes the oven easy to clean after a day's use.
The Merrychef eikon series utilizes convection heat, impingement air, and microwave energy to provide restaurants and foodservice operations with a quick service solution for appetizers and order corrections. For example, say one of your customers orders a steak that's not done to their liking -- just pop it in the eikon e1s and that problem could be solved in less than a minute.
It's important to note that the Merrychef eikon series ovens are considered a staple of many food service operations as well, not just an add on. They don't fit into a set mold -- eikon high speed ovens can cook, toast, bake, grill, and regenerate a wide range of fresh or frozen foods, such as sandwiches, pizzas, and meat. For example, Subway restaurants have Merrychef high speed ovens as their operating standard for service worldwide. There are even stories of hospitals using Merrychef ovens to introduce room service to their patients, instead of having them choose their meals ahead of time. They're also very popular with startups.
Merrychef high speed ovens like the eikon e1s are trusted in by Canadians not only because of Welbilt's industry-leading quality, but thanks to their size they can carry out industry-leading service as well. The eikon e1s is made and manufactured in the UK, but parts and service for Canadian customers are supplied and conducted in Canada.
- Made in the UK
- Parts supplied and service done in Canada
- Dimensions (WDH) 16.02" x 22.6" x 23.2"
- Rapid Cooking Technology features three heat technologies: convection, tuned impingement, and microwave
- Ventless cooking capabilities via a built-in catalytic converter
- Rapid cooking up to 10-12 times faster than a conventional oven
- 12" cavity in a 16" width footprint
- Cool-to-the-touch exterior
- easyTouch®, icon driven touchscreen controls
- Easy-to-clean rounded edges
- Quiet operation – 52 dbA in standby mode
- USB memory stick data transfer of up to 1024 cooking profiles
- Built-in diagnostic testing
- Black exterior on stainless steel
- Soft edge front design
Dimensions (WDH) 16.02" x 22.6" x 23.2"
Weight 104 lb
Electrical 208v, 240v / 60Hz / 15A / 1 Phase
Plug Type NEMA 6-15P
One year limited parts and labour warranty from moment of installation, or two year limited parts and labour warranty from the date of shipment, whichever comes first.