TurboChef's Fire high speed pizza oven uses patented technology to decrease cook times by 40 - 50% compared to traditional cooking. The "Fire" provides artisan hearth-style pizza anywhere, cooking at 842° Fahrenheit (450° Celsius) -- it can cook a 14 inch fresh dough pizza in as little as 90 seconds. It also has a small countertop footprint, being only 18 inches wide, and it doesn't require a vent! So it can be placed virtually anywhere.
The cooking chamber is 3.3" high, and 14.75" wide and deep. This advanced oven won the Kitchen Innovations 2014 Award. It's been designed for business and industry applications, convenience stores, casual dining, hotels and resorts, supermarkets, and theaters across Canada. If you're comparing TurboChef high speed ovens, check out their oven brochure to see the comparable features and specs of each model.
- Independent top and bottom convection heating sources
- Consistent artisan style, hearth-baked results, no matter who is doing the cooking
- Independently controlled top and bottom convection fans heat up to 842°F (450°C)
- Cooks up to a 14-inch pizza
- Small footprint – only 18 inches wide
- 6 preset timers
- Exterior styling perfect for front of the house operations
- Operates without a ventilation hood
- Available in red or black
|14" Artisan Margherita Pizza||1 Minute 30 Seconds|
|14" Artisan Sausage Pizza||1 Minute 30 Seconds|
|14" Traditional Pepperoni Pizza||2 Minutes 20 Seconds|
|14" Sausage Pizza||2 Minutes 20 Seconds|
Exterior Powder Coated
Interior Stainless Steel
Dimensions (HWD) 22.7" x 19" x 18.5"
Cook Chamber (HWD) 3.3" x 14.75" x 14.75"
Top Wall Clearance 2"
Side Wall Clearance 2"
Model RAL-3020 and RAL-9005
One year parts and labour warranty.