The American Range AR6 is a 36" commercial gas range designed and built in the USA for continuous and rugged use. It is available for natural gas or liquid propane, with options for six open burners with a standard or convection base oven, or two open burners with a 24" griddle and a standard base oven.
Thermostatic controls allow temperatures of 150º to 500ºF (65.6º-260ºC), and each burner has a matchless push-button ignition, a standing pilot and a full-width drip pan. Featuring a heavy gauge welded frame for stability, the entire unit sits on either 6" chrome-plated steel legs or casters (shown).
- Made in the USA
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Thermostatic controls
- Stainless steel front, back, riser, and high shelf
- One chrome-plated rack included
- 6" chrome-plated steel legs or casters
- 12" cast-iron top burner grates
- Porcelain-coated oven interiors
- AGA and CGA design certified, and NSF listed
|Model||Description||Dimensions (WDH)||Shipping Weight||KW||Total BTU|
|AR-6||6 burners & standard oven||36" x 28.5" x 56"||420 lb||67
|AR-6-C||6 burners & convection oven||36" x 35.5" x 56"||420 lb||67||227,000|
|AR24G-2B||24" griddle & 2 burners||36" x 28.5" x 56"||450 lb||41||139,000|
Typically leaves warehouse in one to two business days. Transit times may vary.
Two year limited parts and labour warranty.