Garland's "U Series" covers an assortment of ranges with various widths and configurations. All Garland commercial ranges are made in Canada and sought after for their premium construction and energy efficiency.
The Garland U24-4L is the base model for this width category. The top configuration is four open burners. Other top configurations for this width category include the Garland U24-2G12L: two open burners and a 12 inch griddle; and the Garland U24-G24L: a 24 inch griddle. All top configurations come with an oven or storage base.
Generally speaking, the construction and configuration options for the 24" Garland "U Series" is identical to the 24" Garland "G Series". However, there is a small difference in the make of the oven. "G Series" ovens have a full porcelain interior, whereas "U Series" ovens only have a porcelain bottom. There is also a small difference of output. The "U Series" ovens have an output of 160,000 BTU whereas the "G Series" ovens have an output of 164,000 BTU.
- Made in Canada
- NSF approved
- Multiple top configurations: four open burners, two open burners and a 12 inch griddle, a 24 inch griddle
- Two base configurations: oven or storage base
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Dimensions (WDH) 23.6" x 31.1" x 57
- Oven has a porcelain bottom
- Snap action thermostat low to 260° Celsius
- Stainless steel construction
||Four open burners||Oven or Storage||NG or LP|
||Two open burners and a 12" griddle||Oven or Storage||NG or LP
||24" griddle||Oven or Storage||NG or LP
One year limited parts and labour warranty.