Garland's "X Series" covers an assortment of ranges with various widths and configurations. All Garland commercial ranges are made in Canada and sought after for their premium construction and energy efficiency.
The Garland X36-6R is the base model for this width category. The top configuration is six open burners. Another top configuration in this width is the Garland X36-2G24R: two open burners and a 24-inch griddle. You can order these ovens with a storage base or an oven.
Generally speaking, the construction of the 36" Garland "X Series" is identical to the 36" Garland "G Series" and the 36" Garland "U Series". However, there is a small difference in the make of the oven. "G Series" ovens have a full porcelain interior, whereas "U Series" and "X Series" ovens only have a porcelain bottom and oven liner. There is also a small difference of output. The "X Series" ovens have an output of 213,000 BTU BTU, the "G Series" 236,000 BTU, and the "U Series" 230,000 BTU.
- Made in Canada
- NSF approved
- Two top configurations: six open burners or two open burners and a 24 inch griddle
- Two base configurations: oven or storage base
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Dimensions (WDH) 35.5" x 31.13" x 57"
- Oven has a porcelain bottom and door liner
- Snap action thermostat with a low of 260° Celsius
- Stainless steel construction
|Garland GIR36 - Infrared Salamander Broiler|
|X36-6R/S||6 Open Burners||Oven or Storage||NG or LP
|X36-2G24R/S||2 Open Burners and a 24" Griddle||Oven or Storage||NG or LP|
One year limited parts and labour warranty.