The Imperial IR-4 is a 24" wide commercial gas range, which can be ordered for either natural gas or liquid propane. It has 4 open burners and one 20" wide space-saver oven
The burners on this range have two rings of flame for even cooking, no matter the size of your pan. And its top grates have anti-clogging pilot shields to protect the pilot from grease and debris. It has a large, 5" stainless steel landing ledge for convenient plating. And the controls have a durable cast-aluminum with a vylox heat-protection grip.
Imperial has been making high quality, top value cooking equipment since 1957. They use innovative manufacturing processing with state-of-the-art technology and machinery to enhance efficiencies, lower production costs, and offer top quality equipment.
- Made in the USA
- "PyroCentric" 32,000 BTU anti-clogging burner with a 7,000 BTU/hr. low simmer feature. Two rings of flame for even heating
- Cast iron PyroCentric burners are standard on all IR Series Ranges
- Burners are anti-clogging and lift-off and separate for easy cleaning. No gaskets or screws
- One standing pilot per burner for instant ignition
- Front grates measure 12" x 11." Back grates are 12" x 13"
- Back grates are sized for positioning large stock pots directly over burner and feature a hot air dam
- Pots slide easily from section to section and onto landing ledge
- Grates are cast iron for a long service life
Gas Output 155,000 BTU
Open Burners 4
Ship Weight 465 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 24" x 31.5" x 56.5"
Manifold Pressure 5" W.C (NG) | 10" W.C. (LP)
Manifold Size 3/4"
One year parts and labour warranty.