The Cookshack FEC120 is part of their "Fast Eddy's" line of pellet smoker ovens. It gives you delicious, consistent smoking with 100% wood pellets and has a per-load capacity of 120 pounds. It has Cookshack's "IQ5" digital control system which gives you 8 programmable, customizable cooking presets.
The FEC120 features an offset firebox and a convection fan to circulate smoke and heat for steady temperatures throughout the unit. It is the perfect choice for operations who cook moderate amounts of smoked foods or barbecue.
- Heat and smoke are supplied by 100% wood pellets
- Offset firebox and convection fan circulates smoke and heat for even temperatures
- Drippings exit the bottom of the smoker into a removable drip pan for a clean, safe operation
- IQ5 digital controller includes 8 programmable, customizable cooking presets
- Tough double-walled stainless steel construction surrounds 850°F Spin-Glas® insulation
- Retains heat and remains cool to the touch on the outside
- Pellets are clean burning, produce very little ash and create low creosote buildup
- Approved by all major cooking competition sanctioning bodies
- A top quality item made 100% in the USA
150 lb. pork butts, 120 lb. brisket, 90 lb. ribs, or 30 whole chickens per load.
Dimensions (WHD) 48.5" x 60.75" x 35"
Cooking Area 13.5 square feet
Shelves 5 nickel-plated steel, 23" x 17" shelves
Temperature Range 160° to 400° Fahrenheit
Fuel Source 100% wood pellets
Pellet Hopper Capacity 35 lb
Ship Weight 560 lb
Because this is a non-stocking item, it may require an extended lead time to ship to you. If you need this item by a certain date, please contact us.
Two year limited warranty including 90 days full parts and labour.