The Cookshack SM260 is part of their "SmartSmokers" line of smoker ovens. This is an extremely versatile, electrically-powered smoker that can produce low-n-slow barbecue, cold smoked meats, cheeses, or it can be used as a standard oven when used without wood. It has a capacity of up to 240 pounds per load.
This smoker oven can be operated 24/7 for a constant output and increased profitability. It's been designed for restaurants and commercial operations which continuously need a large quantity of smoked foods or barbecue. This is a top-tier smoker that was made in the U.S.A.
- Heat is supplied by an electronically-controlled heating element
- Smoke is created as wood smolders in the wood box
- The heating element works only when the door is completely closed
- Produce hot foods or cold smoked foods with optional cold smoke kit
- Safe, contained wood box slides out
- Drippings exit the bottom of the smoker into a removable drip pan for a clean, safe operation
- IQ5 Digital controller includes 8 programmable, customizable cooking presets
- Tough double-walled stainless steel construction surrounds 850° Fahrenheit "SpinGlas" insulation
- Retains heat and remains cool to the touch on the outside
- Made in America
24 sq. ft. (3456 sq. in.) OR 240 lb. pork butts, 200 lb. brisket, 100 lb. ribs, or 40 whole chickens per load.
Dimensions (WHD) 26.5" x 64.5" x 31"
Cooking Area 24 square feet
Shelves Six 23" x 23" grills
Temperature Range 130° to 300° Fahrenheit
Electrical (2) 1,500 watt, 20 amps, 220v single phase
Ship Weight 390 lb
Because this is a non-stocking item, it may require an extended lead time to ship to you. If you need this item by a certain date, please contact us.
Two year limited warranty including 90 days full parts and labour.