The Waring WCV300 allows you to package liquids and liquid-rich foods like fresh meats, soups, marinades, and stews cooking . The process is simple: just place a filled pouch into the chamber, and press a button to vacuum seal!
The 11" seal bar double-seals the pouch, guaranteeing complete, long-lasting closure. And when you’re done, refrigerate or freeze for later use. Vacuum-sealed pouches are boil, freezer, and microwave safe -- they are perfect for sous vide cooking. This machine comes with 50 one-quart bags and 50 two-quart bags.
- Marinating function intensely infuses meats, fruits, and veggies
- User-friendly, easy-to-clean touchpad controls
- Stainless steel housing chamber
- Chamber dimensions of 11.8" x 12.6" x 3.19"
- Includes fifty 1-quart bags, and fifty 2-quart bags
- Included bags are ETL Sanitation
- Vacuum sealed pouches are perfect for sous vide cooking
Power 120 volts, 380 watts
Product Dimensions (WDH) 16.25" x 11" x 17"
Chamber Dimensions (WDH) 11.8" x 12.6" x 3.19"
Approvals WCV300 main unit is NSF approved
Standard Packaging 1
Ship Weight 33.25 lb
Cubic Feet 2.627
Limited one year warranty.