The Merrychef eikon e4 is a high speed oven that cooks up to fifteen times faster than other conventional cooking methods. Its dimensions (WDH) are 23" x 29.5" x 23.3". In microwave mode, it can fit up to a 1/4 size metal baking pan.
Some other features of the eikon e4 include touch screen controls and a USB port for memory stick transfer of up to 1024 recipe programs. It has built-in diagnostic testing to keep it running at its peak.
The difference between the eikon e4 and the e4s are subtle at best. Basically, what you get in size with the eikon e4 is a 14" x 12" cavity and a full size catalytic converter to help you cook greasy foods. The eikon e4s has a larger cavity at 14" x 14" which allows you to use bigger pans, but it has a smaller catalytic converter so you will need to use it with a hood.
The Merrychef eikon series utilizes convection heat, impingement air, and microwave energy to provide restaurants and foodservice operations with a quick service solution for appetizers and order corrections. For example, say one of your customers orders a steak that's not done to their liking -- just pop it in the eikon e4 and that problem could be solved in less than a minute.
It's important to note that the Merrychef eikon series ovens are considered a staple of many food service operations as well, not just an add on. They don't fit into a set mold -- eikon high speed ovens can cook, toast, bake, grill, and regenerate a wide range of fresh or frozen foods, such as sandwiches, pizzas, and meat. For example, Subway restaurants have Merrychef high speed ovens as their operating standard for service worldwide. There are even stories of hospitals using Merrychef ovens to introduce room service to their patients, instead of having them choose their meals ahead of time. They're also very popular with startups. The Merrychef eikon e4 is the perfect solution for restaurants who want to rely more on a high speed oven for frequent cooking as its bigger than the Merrychef e1 and e2s.
Merrychef high speed ovens like the eikon e4 are trusted in by Canadians not only because of Welbilt's industry-leading quality, but thanks to their size they can carry out industry-leading service as well. The eikon e4 is made and manufactured in the UK, but parts and service for Canadian customers are supplied and conducted in Canada.
- Made in the UK
- NSF approved
- Parts supplied and service done in Canada
- Dimensions (WDH) 23" x 29.5" x 23.3"
- Advanced cooking technology that features three heat technologies: convection, tuned impingement, and microwave
- Ventless cooking capabilities via a built-in catalytic converter
- Rapid cooking up to 15 times faster than a conventional oven
- Cool-to-the-touch exterior
- easyTouch®, icon driven touchscreen controls
- Easy-to-clean rounded edges
- USB memory stick data transfer of up to 1024 cooking profiles; each program offers up to six (6) stages with programmable cooking times, microwave power settings and user instructions for each stage
- Built-in diagnostic testing
- 430 stainless steel casework and 304 stainless steel
- Soft edge front design
Dimensions (WDH) 23" x 29.5" x 23.3"
Weight 182 lb
Electrical 208v, 240v / 60Hz / 30A / 1 Phase
Plug Type NEMA 6-30P
One year limited parts and labour warranty from moment of installation, or two year limited parts and labour warranty from the date of shipment, whichever comes first.