The Vulcan VRH8 gives you the ability to produce high yields of delicious food and then hold them at a safe temperature until serving -- without sacrificing taste, texture, or appearance. This slow-cooking oven will naturally brown your food and caramelize your meats, creating delicious meals with incredible ease.
It has a capacity of eight baking pans (18" x 26" x 1") or sixteen steam table pans (12" x 20" x 2.5"). It's been designed to save you time and labour costs, and it'll work in a variety of commercial kitchens: schools, restaurants, colleges, hospitals, and assisted living homes.
This is part of Vulcan's Restaurant series of cook and hold ovens. If you're comparing the "VCH Institutional Series" with the "VRH Restaurant Series," here is the primary difference: the VCH series has solid state electronic controls with LED displays and a knob, and can bake up to 350° Fahrenheit. The VRH series, on the other hand, has knob controls and can bake up to 250° Fahrenheit. The VCH also has adjustable tray slides, while this is only an optional feature on the VRH models. For more information, check out Vulcan's brochure.
- Structural components are 100% stainless steel
- Interior pan supports removable for easy cleaning
- Mechanical temperature controls
- 3 wire cooking shelves with VRH8 and 6 racks with VRH88
- Set of four 5" casters -- 2 swivel with locks and 2 rigid
- 208/240v dual voltage, 50/60 Hz, 1-Phase
- 6 foot power cord with plug (2 cords with plugs with VRH88)
- 250º F roast thermostat allows for roasting and rethermalization
- Low speed convected air browns and caramelizes with reduced shrinkage
Pan Capacity 8 baking pans, or 16 steam table pans
Dimensions (WDH) 27.25" x 33.25" x 43.5"
Volts 208 or 240
Watts 2250 or 3000
Amps 10.8 or 12.5
Controls Basic Analog
Ship Weight 170 lb
One year limited parts and labour warranty, plus a life time warranty on heating elements.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!