The Delfield GUR48P-S is an undercounter refrigerator. It has a one-piece, stainless steel top and galvanized steel on its back and bottom exterior. The dimensions (WDH) of this machine are 24" x 31.59" x 40". This is likely the smallest undercounter refrigerator you'll find width-wise, and it is also 100% front-breathing. It's meant to supplement a kitchen that's filled with equipment and short on space. This is an undercounter refrigerator, so it is meant to fit under a commercial worktable.
The interior sides of the Delfield GUR48P-S are gray-coated aluminum, and the bottom is anodized aluminum. The base is refrigerated and fully insulated by environmentally-friendly high-density foam. The refrigerant is R290 and also environmentally-friendly. The refrigeration system is controlled automatically via an internal electronic control system. There is a digital exterior temperature display located on the back of the refrigerator
Delfield is a Welbilt brand, and Welbilt manufactures a variety of food and restaurant equipment, most of which is made and serviced right here in Canada. Furthermore, this undercounter refrigerator is NSF approved.
- NSF approved
- Stainless steel top and front
- Smart door hinge that auto closes up to 90 degrees and stays open past 90 degrees. 180 degree door opening
- Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- High density foamed in place environmentally friendly, Kyoto Protocol Compliant, Non ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential), Non GWP (Global Warming Potential) polyurethane keeps energy costs low
- Integral door/drawer handle
- 5” (two locking, two non-locking) casters
- shipped loose for field installation
- 8’ cord and plug supplied
- Gray epoxy coated shelves (1 per section) with stainless steel pilaster and shelf clips
- Electronic temperature control
- Energy-efficient door gasket removable without tools
- Field rehingable doors
- 100% front breathing–clearance not required on top/sides
Dimensions (WDH) 48" x 31.59" x 40"
Electrical 115v / 60Hz / 3.2a
Three year parts and labour warranty. Two year warranty on the compressor parts.