The Primo PDR-16 is a pizza dough roller capable of outputting 250 pieces per hour. It's designed for bread, pizza, and more. It has stainless steel construction and two nylon rollers, which can be adjusted.
This roller has built-in safety features motor overload automatic protection, a dough chute, guards and micro-switch. 2 extra gears and 1 belt are included.
- Durable stainless steel with food grade housing
- Designed for bread and pizza dough rolling
- Two adjustable nylon rollers for easy usage
- Easy to operate with a safe protective design
- Built-in safety features include a dough chute, guards and micro-switch
- Equipped with motor overload automatic protection
- Output - 250 pieces per hour
- Included 2 extra gears and 1 belt
Dimensions (WDH) 21.25" x 21.6" x 25.6"
Motor 0.5 HP
Ship Weight 97 lb
One year parts and one year labour "carry in" warranty.