The Globe CM22 can help you grind your beef, pork, or venison with its powerful, high-torque 1.5 HP motor. This is a heavy-duty electric chopper with a durable design. It’s going to help you grind a lot of meat for many, many years to come.
The CM22 can process up to 450 pounds of meat an hour. And it can do all this with a compact size: it’s not going to be taking up too much space on your counter. It’s also got a forward / reverse switch, which can help out a lot.
All in all, globe is a brand that you can trust. This meat chopper comes from their “Chefmate” line of equipment, and it has been made with their typical quality, durability, and affordable price.
- Powerful, high torque motor, with manual reset overload protection - 1.5 HP
- Direct gear-driven transmission, mounted on ball bearings
- Permanent grease-lubricated gear box
- Manual reset motor overload protection
- Forward/reverse switch
- Compact size and seamless construction
- 450 lb/hr meat capacity
- Top-mounted handle with tray support
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Six-foot cord and plug
- This meat chopper is for beef, pork and venison only. Non-greasy products such as poultry, vegetables, cheese, etc. will damage the unit.
Motor 1.5 HP
Worm Speed (RPMs) 170
Meat Capacity 450 pounds per hour
Dimensions 9.25” width x 11.5” base depth x 21” height x 18.625” overall depth
Net Weight 76 pounds
One year parts and labour warranty.