Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 6 ounce, polycarbonate kitchen scoop for ice, bakeries, or ingredients
Omcan's rounded-bottomed polycarbonate ingredient scoops come has a 6 ounce capacity. This is a smaller sized scoop, perfect for smaller and more precise scoopings. Bakeries often use these as dry ingredient scoops, but they have many other applications too: bars use them as ice scoops, grocery stores use them in bulk sections for nuts, candy, and more.
Being constructed of food-safe polycarbonate, these scoops are strong and lightweight, with a grooved handle for more grip, and their flat bottoms allow them to be set down after use without rolling or spilling their contents.
Smaller scoops (around 6 ounce) can be used for putting a few cubes of ice into a cocktail (or scooping small amounts of ingredients). Medium-sized scoops (12 ounce) could be better used for filling pop glasses with ice. Large-sized scoops (24 ounce) could fill two large glasses with one scoop. Any larger than that, the scoop can be used to shovel large quantities of ice or ingredients from bins.
- Polycarbonate construction for strength
- Grooved handle for increased grip
- Clear plastics
- Great for grocery stores, bars, bakeries, and more
- 30-day manufacturer's warranty
Type Utility Scoop
Warranty 30 days
Capacity 6 oz.
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST