The Leer Model L75 is a classic, outdoor ice merchandiser, perfect for gas stations, convenience stores, and more. It offers you approximately 75 cubic feet of space, which can hold around 150 to 155 ten-pound bags of ice. It is 73" wide, 35.5" deep, and 76.5" high, with two 27" x 46" durapon coated steel door. It can be ordered as either a "cold wall" model or an "auto defrost" model.
These ice merchandisers are instantly recognizable with their classic snow-capped ice decals. They a have top-quality cabinet construction and are assembled using the highest quality control standards. To compare the various sizes and capacities of Leer outdoor merchandisers, check out Leer's brochure.
This ice merchandiser can be ordered as either a "cold wall" model or an "auto defrost" model. The main difference between these two is the amount of condensation created. Cold wall models use a series of copper wires that run through the walls of the merchandiser. This will cause some condensation to occur on the walls, which means you'll have to do some manual defrosting, but will offer excellent protection from ambient temperature. On the other hand, auto defrost systems use forced air with a fan which cuts down on condensation, and they have an automatic condensation evaporator system.
- Made in the USA
- Water-tight lock-form seam construction for a stronger and more durable cabinet with all steel construction.
- Premier quality construction with the straightest edges and minimal foam bleed.
- 'Box Frame' constructed for optimal strength and increased resistance to freight damage.
- Hot-dipped galvanized top-coated steel door with premium fluorocarbon paint system.
- 70% more open air channels than other brands to provide air flow.
- Low temperature sealed condensing units.
- Two-part acrylic polyurethane coating offers mid-range gloss and excellent weather ability. Epoxy primer formulated to have excellent adhesion and corrosion and humidity resistance.
- Now featuring electronic controls
- LED interior lighting
This item is special order and has an extended lead time of 9 weeks + shipping.
Please note: our shipping calculator will not generate a shipping rate for this item. Please contact us in order to get a shipping quote.
Model L075UCSE, L075UASE
Capacity 75 cubic feet
Dimensions (WDH) 73" x 35.5" x 76.5"
10 lb Bag Capacity 150-155
Ship Weight ~450 lb
One year parts warranty. Five year compressor warranty.