Usually ships in
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Commercial perforated pizza pans that help you cook crispy crusts fast
We offer several sizes of these perforated pizza pans: 9, 10, 12, 15, 16, and 18 inch. Compared with a regular solid pan, these cook the pizza bottom faster and make a crispier crust. People will use these in a convection and conveyor ovens. These are a standard weight aluminum that is 18 gauge and 1.0 mm thick.
If you're looking for some other options, we also have pizza screens available and regular solid pizza pans. Which option you go with really depends on your pizza dough, your oven, and your preferences. Each one is suitable to a wide variety of pizzas, and really depends on finding the right tool for the way you want to bake your pizza.
- Perforated pizza trays in a variety of sizes
- Designed for professional use in pizza shops and restaurants
- Works for convection ovens and conveyor ovens
- Cooks pizza bottom faster and makes a crispier crust
- Hand wash only
Type Perforated Pizza Pan
Thickness 1.0 mm
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST