Usually ships in
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A wood peel to slide pizzas in and out of the oven with ease
This is a professional-quality wooden pizza peel for pizzerias and commercial kitchens, with 2 size options available. The smaller blade measures 12" x 13" and the larger measures 14" x 15". Both peels have an overall length of 36 inches. The peel features a tapered design for easy handling, so you'll be able to easily place or remove pizzas from an oven.
The wooden material is designed to withstand heat and adds a bit of rustic charm to your kitchen. Which size pizza peel you need will depend on what size of pizzas you'll be making on these. People very often will make their pizzas directly on top of a peel like this, which allows them to easily slide it off into the oven. This item should be washed with soap before use.
- Commercial pizza peel for restaurants and pizza shops
- High-quality wooden design
- Blade tapers at tip and sides
- 2 size options available
- Perfect for making your pizza directly on top of, then sliding into oven
Overall Length 36 Inches
Type Pizza Peel
|Model||Blade Dimensions (WD)|
|WPP-1236||12" x 13"|
|WPP-1436||14" x 15"|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST