This is a professional-quality paring knife for use in commercial kitchens and restaurants. It has a handle constructed of solid ABS plastic over stainless steel for durability and comfort. It has a one-piece construction which helps eliminate food being trapped for more sanitary use. The blade is 3" long (7.6 cm). If you're looking for a paring knife that has a more cushioned, larger handle, check out the Taylor paring knife.
It's overall length is 7.5" (19 cm), and it is made of high carbon German steel which will keep sharp for a long time, and is stain resistant so it will keep its luster for a long time. The handle is black and the knife is NSF sanitation approved for use in commercial kitchens and it is dishwasher safe. This knife is perfect for peeling, trimming, and garnishing small fruits and vegetables.
- Solid plastic ABS handle, built over stainless steel for durability
- One piece construction for sanitation
- NSF approved for commercial use in Canada
- 3" blade length perfect for peeling, trimming, and garnishing small fruits and vegetables
- High-carbon, stain-free German steel blade keeps sharp for long periods of time
Type Paring knife
Blade Length 3" (7.6 cm)
Overall Length 7.5" (19 cm)