Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
An old-fashioned glass for serving old-fashioned drinks
This is a Rocks glass, otherwise known as an Old Fashioned glass, which comes in a 7 oz. or 11.75 oz. (198.89 ml or 333.85 ml) capacity. It is a part of Pasabahce's Timeless line of glasses that all have an antique-looking, ice-like texture along the exterior. The glass itself is noticeably clear – perfect for showing off the colour of your beverages.
Whether or not you call it a Rocks glass, or an Old Fashioned glass comes down to what you typically drink or serve. Old fashioned gets its name from the infamous whiskey cocktail typically served with ice, bitters, and an orange twist or cherry. Rocks glass comes from the standard order of "whiskey on the rocks." Needless to say, glasses like this are a staple in many professional bars.
- 7 oz. or 11.75 oz. capacity
- Antique-looking exterior
- Meant for serving Old Fashioned drinks or whiskey on the rocks
- Capable of serving a variety of cocktails
- Ships in a case of 12
Style Rocks glass / Old Fashioned
|PG52810||7 oz. (210ml)||3.25"||3"||2.75"|
|PG52790||11.75 oz. (350ml)||3.75"||3.25"||3"|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST