Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A classy water goblet for banquets or restaurants
This is a water glass goblet from Pasabahce that has a capacity of 10 oz. (295 ml). This is most commonly used for serving water. It is a commercial-quality glass, designed specifically to withstand the rigours of restaurants and banquets. It is sold in case of 12. This is part of Pasabahce's Capri series of glassware.
As a general guideline, a restaurant would want to have around 2 goblet glasses for every seat, and a bar would want to have 1.5 for every seat. So if you have a 100 seat restaurant, you'd want to have around 200 goblet glasses available. This is just a general guideline, and will depend on your glass-washing capacity and customer turnover rate.
This is a commercial-quality goblet glass designed specifically for restaurants, banquets, and bars, and comes from Pasabahce, which is part of Sisecam, one of the largest producers of glass in the world. They have been making glassware since 1935 and have factories all across Europe.
- A standard glass goblet designed for banquets, bars, and restaurants
- An all-purpose glass most often used to serve water
- Commercial quality glass is designed to withstand the rigours of commercial use
- 10 ounce capacity (295 ml)
- Sold in case of 12
- Dishwasher safe
Type Glass Goblet / Banquet Glass
Capacity 10 oz. (295 ml)
Shipping 12 in a case
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST