The Robot Coupe Blixer 20 combines two machines into one: it is a batch bowl food processor, but can also function as a blender/mixer. It has a bowl scraper which will help to move solid food down to the blade: this will help with creating pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked). So you'll find many Blixer machines in healthcare settings, assisted living homes, as well as restaurants and more.
This is a high capacity food processor that can make anywhere between 15 and 65 portions per batch (7 oz portions) which is up to 20 pounds of food for each batch. And because of its heavy-duty, 5.5-horse-power motor, creating a batch won't take long at all.
- Includes 1 blade assembly with 3 detachable blades
- Two speeds - 1,800 and 3,600 RPM, with pulse function
- 15 Qt. brushed stainless steel bowl with handle
- 208-240v, 3 phase
- Perfect for your pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked) -- like hummus!
- See-through lid allows you to see the food while processing
- The lid is fitted with a seal so it's totally leak-proof
- The lid can be easily attached and removed. It's dishwasher-safe
- You can add solid or liquid ingredients during processing
- Tall bowl shaft for processing liquid ingredients
- Handle at the back of the machine allows you to easily move the machine
- Powerful induction motor is designed to withstand intensive use -- ensuring reliability and longevity
Model Blixer 20
Power 5.5 HP
Voltage 208-240v, Three Phase
Speeds Two Speed, 1800/3600 RPM
Bowl Capacity 20 quart
Dimensions (WDH) 14.9" x 24.8" x 30.75"
Shipping Weight 160 lb
Nema Plug L15-30P
Standards ETL electrical sanitation Listed / cETL (Canada)
One year parts and labour warranty.