The Robot Coupe Blixer 45 combines two machines into one: it is a batch bowl food processor, but can also function as a blender/mixer. It has a bowl scraper which will help to move solid food down to the blade: this will help with creating pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked). So you'll find many Blixer machines in healthcare settings, assisted living homes, as well as restaurants and more.
This is a high capacity food processor that can make anywhere between 30 and 150 portions per batch (7 oz portions) which is up to 55 pounds of food for each batch. And because of its heavy-duty, 13.5-horse-power motor, creating a batch won't take long at all.
This Blixer features an easy to use control panel. It has a 0-15 minute timer. When the timer is used, it automatically repeats the processing time selected on the previous occasion, unless the user sets a different time. The stainless steel control buttons are flush with the casing, which makes them easy to clean and have a longer lifespan. The control panel also has a safety indicator light to ensure risk-free use. And it comes with a pulse function for greater procession precision
The lid is a transparent polycarbonate, allowing you to monitor your food while during processing. It's completely watertight, and can be sealed with single snap. The lid has been designed specifically to direct liquids back into the processing bowl when open, so it will reduce waste and messes. You can also add liquid and dry ingredient during processing via the opening in the centre of the lid. And the lid and seal can be dismantled quickly to easily clean it.
- Includes 1 blade assembly with 2 blades
- Two speeds - 1,800 and 3,600 RPM, with pulse function
- 47 Qt. stainless steel bowl with handles
- 208-240v, 3 phase
- Perfect for your pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked) -- like hummus!
- Lid wiper allows you to wipe the inside of the lid to ensure perfect visibility during processing
- Bowl-base blade assembly is exclusive to Robot Coupe, which will ensure a consistency of processed food, for both small and large amounts
- The stainless steel bowl can be tilted, for easier emptying, and it's also removable for easy cleaning
- The tilting lever enables the bowl to be tilted at various angles, even horizontally
- Comes with three retractable wheels, making it easy to move the appliance in order to clean the surface underneath
- The frame is 100% stainless-steel with three sturdy legs, so the machine will be stable, space-saving, easy to clean
Model Blixer 45
Power 13.5 HP
Voltage 208-240v, Three Phase
Speeds Two Speed, 1800/3600 RPM
Bowl Capacity 47 quart
Dimensions (WDH) 28.9" x 23.6" x 54.3"
Shipping Weight 434 lb
Nema Plug L15-50P
Standards ETL electrical sanitation Listed / cETL (Canada)
One year parts and labour warranty.