The Blixer series from Robot Coupe combines two different machines: the standard batch bowl food processor with a blender/mixer, making this a perfect machine for your pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked) -- perfect for healthcare institutions and assisted living homes. Per batch, it can make between 2 and 10 portions (7 ounce portions), which is between 0.5 and 3.5 pounds per batch.
With the Blixer 3, you're able to add dry or wet ingredients while processing, and with its leak-proof lid, and with its built-in scraper arm, it makes it simple to prepare all types of mixed and liquidized food, even for tube feeding. So this machine will be especially useful in a hospitals, nursing homes, nurseries, and restaurants.
This is a single speed machine (3450 RPM) with a powerful 1.5 horsepower motor. It comes standard with a fine serrated stainless steel "S" blade, a stainless steel bowl with handle, and a completely sealed lid with a bowl and lid scraper assembly.
- Includes 1 fine serrated "S" blade
- 1 speed - 3,450 RPM, with pulse
- 3.5 Qt. brushed stainless steel bowl with handle
- 120v, 1 phase
- Perfect for your pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked) -- like hummus!
- Poly-carbonate lid allows the addition of dry or wet ingredients during processing
- A fine serrated edge stainless steel "S" blade assembly is delivered with the Blixer
- Scraper arm made in two parts, which is easy to dismantle and to clean
Power 1.5 HP
Voltage 120v Single Phase
Speed 3450 RPM
Bowl capacity 3.5 quart
Number of pureed food meals 5 to 30
Dimensions 16.9" x 11.8" x 8.75"
Shipping weight 30 lb
Nema Plug 5-15P
Standards ETL electrical sanitation Listed / cETL (Canada)
|Coarse serrated "S" blade|
One year parts and labour warranty.